Garbage Disposal Installation
A garbage disposal is one of the most frequently used items in any household. Because of that excessive use, problems are bound to arise sooner or later. When it’s time to find yourself a new garbage disposal, put the job in the hands of a professional. Wilbur Henry Plumbing Heating and AC provides top quality you can count on with expert garbage disposal installation.
There are different problems that can affect a system and cause for either garbage disposal repair or replacement. Some of those problems are as follows:
- Object stuck – This can range to everything from a piece of silverware to any kind of food.
- Clog – A variety of things can cause a disposal to clog such as a build up of grease, dirt or fibrous tissue.
- Overloading – When a disposal is overloaded, it will automatically shut off.
Whatever the problem, the service technicians at Wilbur Henry can help. When you choose to allow us to install your garbage disposer, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Use of InSinkErator garbage disposals. These are considered to be the top shelf of garbage disposals and can make your life in the kitchen a whole lot easier.
- Higher horsepower. Choosing a garbage disposal means deciding on how much horsepower you want. A higher amount of horsepower means more effectiveness.
- Products with warranties. It is important to make sure your purchase is safe. Household products like these should be guaranteed to work for a certain length of time.
- Wide selection of replacement parts. If your garbage disposal should stop working, we have an extensive selection of parts, which include flanges and stopper seals. No matter what part stops working, we have a replacement for you.
- Ability to retrofit any kind of sink. When looking to replace garbage disposal systems, our team can work with whatever size drain line you have under your kitchen sink.
- Batch feed disposal installation. Unlike a wall switch, batch feed garbage disposals will only turn on when you put the disposal cover in place.
Whenever you are using a garbage disposal, remember to keep the water running and continue do so even after it has been turned off. Also be wary of do-it-yourself methods as they could lead to a variety of issues. The next time you are in the market for a new garbage disposal, let the experienced pros at Wilbur Henry handle the job.